Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript to be sent has never been published in part or in full in other journals, print media, books, handouts, or seminars
- Submitted manuscripts, must use the template provided on the front page of the application and sent via the online system.
- The author has clearly read the rules in writing a script that has been defined on the start page of the application
- The author guarantees the article submitted is original and there is no plagiarism
- The author agrees to transfer the copyright from the author to the Integrity Journal
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Journal retains copyright and grants the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Journal can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).