Information For Authors
Authors should only submit manuscripts that have been carefully proofread. The manuscript is a scientific paper based on research results or conceptual ideas. It shall be written in English or Bahasa. The manuscript must be original (no plagiarism) and has never been published in other media.
- Manuscripts accepted by Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi is empirical research articles, literature reviews, and theoretical articles on corruption or subjects related to corruption.
- Manuscripts received by Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi is original scientific works that have never been published, in whole or in part, in other journals, scientific conference proceedings, books, printed and electronic mass media or other media, and lecture materials in seminars or lectures.
- Manuscripts accepted by Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi is those written in fluent and correct English or Bahasa.
- Authors must submit their manuscripts online via https://jurnal.kpk.go.id/index.php/integritas/OlSubmissions.
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted for publication by Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi is required to fill out the Copyright Transfer Agreement Form provided by Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi.
Submitted manuscripts can be empirical research-based or literature-based papers that sufficiently contribute to developing new knowledge, theories, or methods in corruption or corruption-related subjects. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- The title should be clear, attractive, and informative and contain no more than 14 words (in Bahasa) or 12 words (in English).
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract and keywords. The abstract should be less than 200 words. Please provide the abstract in English for an international readership, followed by 3 to 5 keywords relevant to the literature search.
- This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous research in the area, and the aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also showcase the significance and novelty of the research.
- This section describes the appropriate analysis tools, data collection, and analyses.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the analysis. These should be presented clearly and concisely. The author (s) should explore their findings' novelty or contribution by comparing them to the existing literature and theories on corruption or corruption-related subjects.
- This section concludes and provides the study's practical, theoretical, and policy implications. The conclusion(s) should be drawn from the items discussed in the previous section of the manuscript (discussion).
- This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single-spacing format. A new paragraph should start five characters from the left margin, using an 11-size Cambria font type.
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa or English.
- The manuscript should be between 12 to 15 pages long (4000-8000 words).
- The top and left margins are 3 cm.
- The title is written using capital letters only at the first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, centre position.
- Subtitles are written using capital letters only at the first word or special name, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Subs of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Subs of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years' publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formulas should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc. appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom, respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only the heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgement, if any, should be written as the footnote of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of the subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
- Hill (2001) suggests that the objective of depreciation is...
- Inflation targeting would be sufficient (McCain, 1982).
- The definition of contagion is ... (Wagner, 1976; Rhonda, 2009).
- The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high-quality contributions to knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Consulting the APA style manual (http://www.apastyle.org/pubmanual.html) is strongly recommended for completing manuscript submissions.
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following MS Word template:
How to send the manuscript
- The manuscript in Microsoft word should be sent to the editor by clicking the Online Submission tab on our Website.
- A brief bio containing full name, academic title, institution, telephone, mobile number, and others should be written in the data fields when registering online in the website submission.
Taking into account the results of the peer-reviewing process, the decision as to the acceptability of each manuscript for publication will be notified to the author(s) through the website system in the following alternative conclusions:
a. Accepted without revision, or
b. Accepted with minor revision, or
c. Accepted with major revision, or