In sending an article to the Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi published by the KPK, the author stated that;
a). The author is authorized by other co-authors to agree to this provision.
b). The author guarantees, that:
- Articles submitted originally, have not been officially published in other journals, are not being considered by other journals and do not violate existing copyrights or other third party rights;
- The author is the sole author of the article and has full authority to enter into this agreement and in giving rights to the Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi does not violate other obligations;
- The article does not contain anything that is unlawful, has a racial nature, and is political in nature and defames certain groups / groups.
- The author has been careful to maintain the integrity of the article;
- If accepted, the author agrees that the article must be licensed below Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, the author will notify the Integritas: Jurnal Antikorupsi at the time of submission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License