Jakarta, July 13, 2023. INTEGRITAS is a journal managed by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) that focuses on issues related to anti-corruption efforts. The journal is published twice a year, in June and December. Since its establishment in 2015, INTEGRITAS has been accredited as Sinta-2 and serves as a platform for academics, practitioners, and researchers to present their scientific ideas and concepts to the public.
You can access INTEGRITAS through the Open Journal System at https://jurnal.kpk.go.id. The journal is available in both English and Indonesian, allowing you to submit manuscripts in either language.
To submit your manuscript, please follow these guidelines:
1. The submitted manuscript must be an original scientific work that has not been published, in part or in whole, in any other journal.
2. The manuscript can be written in either English or Indonesian.
3. Submit your manuscript in Word format through the online submission system available at https://jurnal.kpk.go.id/index.php/integritas/OlSubmissions.
4. Before submitting your manuscript, ensure that you adhere to the author guidelines, which can be found at https://jurnal.kpk.go.id/index.php/integritas/information/authors.
For further information, visit jurnal.kpk.go.id or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Call for Papers covers various fields, given that corruption-related studies are multidisciplinary in nature. Researchers can present manuscripts within their expertise, including but not limited to:
1. Legal Studies, including Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, and Civil Law.
2. Economic Studies, including Macroeconomics/Microeconomics, Fiscal Economics, Banking, and Monetary Economics.
3. Administrative Studies, including Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Administration, Regional Autonomy, Public Service, Public Policy, and Good Corporate Governance.
4. Social Science Studies, including Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, Social Welfare, Communication Science, and Philosophy.
5. Educational Studies, including Formal Education, Informal Education, and Non-Formal Education.
6. Psychological Studies, including Educational Psychology, Social Psychology, and Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
7. Management Studies, including Operational Management, Financial/Market Management, and Human Resource Management.
8. Accounting Studies, including Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Forensic Audit.
9. Science and Technology Studies, including Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Big Data, and related fields.
INTEGRITAS invites you to write and contribute to research related to anti-corruption efforts. Submit your manuscript and contribute to the endeavor of creating a corruption-free society.